You are at :

Governance

As a French State-approved association with a public service mission, Cedre has is governed by executive bodies comprising representatives of State administrations, local authorities, public research establishments and private stakeholders.

Board of Governors

Cedre is led by a Board of Governors composed of three groups:

  • members representing the State (apppointed),
  • members representing public organisations (appointed),
  • qualified members (elected).

This board is chaired by François Cuillandre, Mayor of Brest and President of Brest Métropole.

 

Strategy Committee

Cedre's scientific and technical priorities are determined by a Strategy Committee. This body comprises

  • members of the Board of Governors,
  • public and private structures involved in the issue of accidental water pollution.

The Strategy Committee is chaired by Patricia Mani, Group VP Crisis Management and Environmental & Societal Expertise at Total SA.

 

Funding

Almost 40% of Cedre's funding is provided by a State subsidy managed by the French Ministry of Ecology. This grant is earmarked to cover our activities within the scope of our public service mission. The remaining 60% comes from agreements and contracts with:

  • French public organisations: State, administrations, local authorities, public establishments,
  • the European Union,
  • French and foreign private businesses: industrial companies and professional bodies.
Last update on 01/12/2020
This site uses third-party services that can use cookies or similar technologies, to collect information for statistical purposes or to provide you with content tailored to your interests.