You are at:
In the event of an incident, it is essential to know:
- the behaviour of the products and the associated risks
- their movements (at the surface, in the air, in the water...)
- what is happening and what is going to happen
- an overview of the situation.
To do so, Cedre has tools to predict:
- the drift of oil slicks or floating objects: OILMAP (RPS) et MOTHY (Mété-France) ;
- the physical and chemical evolution of an oil (evaporation, emulsification, viscosity, volume) according to the environmental conditions: OILMAP (RPS) et ADIOS (NOAA) ;
- trends and risks of hydrocarbon arrivals resulting from hundreds of probable scenarios derived from 10 years of meteoro-oceanic data statistics (for the preparation of contingency plans, particularly for offshore sites): OILMAP stochastic (RPS) ;
- the dispersion in the atmosphere of a toxic cloud: ALOHA (NOAA) ;
- the fate of a chemical spilled at sea, or even the quantity and concentration of pollutant in the various compartments (surface, water column and atmosphere): CHEMMAP (RPS).