Here at Cedre, true to our quality and environmental commitments, we are preparing to resume our on-site training courses in August, while ensuring we fulfil our duty to protect our employees, trainers, trainees and suppliers against all COVID-19 transmission risks:
- Reinforcement of prevention plans and HSEQ awareness-raising actions by integrating distancing measures, one-way systems and good hygiene practices;
- Installation of hand hygiene stations for mandatory hand sanitising upon entering the buildings;
- Mandatory wearing of face coverings in communal areas and during activities requiring their use;
- Introduction of a differentiated management of building entry/exit and creation of separate pedestrian traffic lanes for visitors and employees;
- Display of multiple posters on good hygiene practices;
- Reorganisation of training room layouts to ensure strict compliance with distancing measures;
- Definition of an appropriate catering solution (breaks and lunches);
- Organisation of cleaning and disinfection of the premises.
With this new organisation in place, we look forward to welcoming you!
Take a look at our new e-learning centre and the training courses on offer
(English version coming soon!): elearning.cedre.fr