Cedre obtained its first certification in September 2003. This was extended to environmental aspects in 2006.
Cedre is thus certified ISO 9001:2008 (n° FR03/01320), "Quality management systems", for its full range of activities:
- advisory and assisting in emergency situation;
- assisting in contingency plan preparedness and implementation;
- drafting and providing documentation;
- designing and conducting training courses;
- pollutant characterization;
- assesment and improvement of spill response teechniques;
- spill response products and equipment assesment.
Cedre permanently works to meet the quality objectives set for each process, including the performance indicators under its triennial finance convention as a State-approved association with a public service mission. Cedre also conducts periodical satisfaction surveys among its partners and clients.
Cedre is also certified ISO 14001:2004 (n° FR06/01319), "Environmental management systems", for its full range of activities.
The objective established by the management team in this field is not only to follow the regulations in force, but also to anticipate the measures due to come into effect, to ensure that Cedre constitutes an environmental role model. The application of this policy involves:
- control and monitoring of its discharges;
- heightened safety of its technical facilities;
- energy saving measures;
- environmental management of its green space;
- a proactive sorting process for waste paper and the printing of publications on recycled paper;
- raising awareness among personnel of ecological practices.